- The many open-source projects which have provided me with important computer tools, the most important probably g++;
- SourceForge for facilitating the publication of this library to the open source communicating;
- The many people who have written articles, either on the web, in CUJ or in CVu/Overload, from which I have learnt important C++ techniques and improved my programming skills, and who have helped deepen my understanding of the role of smart pointers and issues related to their design and implementation;
- The authors of books like "Effective C++" and "Modern C++ Design", and many others, for publishing programming techniques that help everyone of us become better at C++ programming;
- The many contributors to the accu-general emailing list for their answers to my questions, and for providing a forum for discussion of a high technical quality;
- Last but not least, thanks of course to my wife and baby for their continued support and understanding!
Generated on Mon Aug 4 18:51:32 2003 for NoPtr C++ Library by